Are you involved in a divorce? Then you should consider mediation. Mediation can work for almost all couples and has a long list of benefits.
- Much less expensive than the traditional court process
- Most mediations end in a settlement of all of the issues in your divorce
- Confidential and private, with no public record
- On your time schedule, not the court’s
- Tailored to your family needs, rather than imposed on you
- You can still have a lawyer give you legal advice if you wish
- You and your spouse — not the court — can control the process